Call Us Now
+44 (0)7974 035 035
Opening times
Mon - Sat: 08:00AM - 19:00PM

Premises Licence

Service Overview

PremPlan are ready to help you with your Premises Licence Application by performing the drawings required. Every premises licence application is submitted with a plan of the premises and we ensure that all our drawings are done to the highest standard. PremPlan can also perform layout designs to maximise your potential as well as full interior design proposals.

What is a Premises Licence? Do you need a Premises Licence?

The information below relates to application forms for premises licences under the Licensing Act 2003. A premises licence is required to authorise the use of a premises for licensable activities.

These activities include: 

  • The sale or supply of alcohol
  • The provision of regulated entertainment and
  • The provision of late night refreshments (hot food or drink between 11PM and 5AM)

Premises licence applications must be made to the licensing authority of which the premises is situated (normally being the Local Authority).

Where To Get An Application Form?

Premises licence application forms can be obtained from www.gov.uk or from your local licensing authority or their website. Your local licensing authority should be able to help you with any queries and may offer advice on how to complete the application.

“PremPlans Premises Licence Process”


We Discuss
We Survey
We Design
We Deliver
We Call

“The Premises Licence Process”


Who Needs A Premises Licence?

  • Off-licences and shops selling alcohol
  • Pubs and nightclubs
  • Occasional entertainments of music or dancing
  • Businesses selling hot food between 11pm and 5am (including take-aways and mobile caterers)
  • Restaurants serving alcohol
  • Places that put on public entertainment
  • Theatres and amateur dramatic clubs
  • Private members clubs, social clubs and sports clubs selling alcohol
  • Cinemas
  • Indoor sporting events
  • Hotels, guest houses and other places that sell alcohol

“Premises Licence information for your local Council”

Click on your local London Borough